
Between Kimball's batman and spider man pajamas, toys and his superman sheets, I am not sure if we could handle anymore super hero's in our house.(Even though he has not actually ever seen any cartoons or movies with these guys) He loves to pretend to be these characters and run around the house doing super hero tricks. You know like somersaults and leg kicks. This is one of the only times we can get pictures of him being still. We love our little man.
Monday, June 23, 2008
What super hero's really do at night
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute. At least he is very active and has a good imagination.
I love this pic of Kimball. What a cutie. The spaghetti one of Kate however is making me sweat and have a panic attack. I neeeeeed to wash her off. John and I think your little Courts are adorable!!!
Kimball is such a little super hero, he is so funny to watch, and such a sweetie. Uncle Ezra will wrestle him, COME VISIT!! Could I ask one more time!! Give the kiddles kisses!
Post a Comment