


I know, I know the earings and crown are a little much, but she just looks so darn cute and she had to be dressed like a princess. Look at those curls!!! I just want to eat her up.
Monday, June 9, 2008
The Birthday Girl
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
happy birthday katelyn! heather i would have never taken you for the tiara and earring type..very cute! she's a lucky girl to be so loved
oh my gosh she is seriously adorable!! i keep forgetting that her and aunt lorna have the same birthday :)
I love her little tiara and earrings, So cute! Happy birthday to kate!
I can't believe it's already been a year! Wow! Time flies. Take care!
Thanks for inviting us to your Blog! Your two children are absolutely beautiful and adorable! We miss you, so this is fun to see a little of your life.
Love, Sheron and Jim
Post a Comment