Monday, June 9, 2008

Our little girl is 1!!

Katelyn is looking so grown up to me these days. I hold her a little tighter every chance I get since she's becoming so independent now. We can't seem to keep our lips off of her and usually attack her with kisses several times a day. We are trying to take advantage of this time and get in our daily quota of kisses. I grit my teeth thinking about how darn cute she is. I want to go steal her out of bed and snuggle with her. Seriously, we are just so in love with our little girl! Here are ten things we love about Kate:


  1. Bright,sparkling blue eyes

  2. Her curls

  3. Snaggle teeth

  4. Chubby bum

  5. How snugly she is

  6. Sassy little miss

  7. Edible everywhere

  8. How excited she gets to see Daddy when he comes home

  9. Her inquisitiveness

  10. Her love for Kimball, when she isn't hitting him on the head

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS KATE!!!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Katelyn! I love you!

Almer's Fam said...

holy stinken cow!!! Princess Katelyn is soooo freakin' cute hez!! I hope we get to see you guys soon. we love you and miss you lots
cassy