Cort is in Africa now and we are missing him a lot. A month seems like it won't be too bad, but these days alone with both kids might be changing my mind. They actually have been really good. Kate and Kimball are really missing their wrestle buddy. Cort is such a great dad. I luckily have been keeping myself busy at night reading the Twilight series. I am hooked! I am a little embarrassed to say that, being as they are kind of teeny-bopper books. I am awaiting August 2 when the last book comes out! 
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Awaiting Cort's return
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Heather! I can't believe how fast Kimball and Kate are growing. They're so darling. What is Cort doing in Africa?!?!? I liked the Twilight series too. I already pre ordered the next one :)
what the? why is cort in africa? i'm debating whether to get into this book series...a mormon author writing about vampires and such...questionable!
Don't be embarrassed, I'm totally hooked on the series too. She had another book come out not too long ago, "The Host" and it is very good also. When I first heard about it, I thought it sounded kind of lame, but I read it in 4 days and it's 600 pages long!
Post a Comment