I have decided to start doing Seen and Heard posts to keep track of all the funny things our kids do and say. They do so many cute things, that I tend to forget, and this will be a good way to keep track and share all at the same time!
Seen and heard: Kimball walking into the kitchen with his bike helmet on backwards.
"Look Mom, I'm a pollen jock!"(From the Bee movie for those who are lost.)
Seen: Kimball running around the house with his sword, stopping, pretending to cut his own throat and then running away.
Heard: "Mom, will you play sword's with me? I can be Peter Pan and you can be Allison." (Allison is the neighbor girl.)
Seen: Katelyn walking around holding a bar of Dove soap in her mouth she had pulled out of the shower.(I always thought that was supposed to be a punishment,apparently not in our house!)
Heard: While putting Kimball to bed last night, "Can you go get Jennifer, I want her to put me to bed."(Jennifer has babysat for us twice) Me:" You don't want me to tuck you in?" Kimball: "No, can you please just go get Jennifer."
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Seen and Heard
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hezz-
Sooo funny!! Your kids are growing up so quickly! I love the Peter Pan comment... and you might watch Jennifer...just kidding! I love you guys and hope to see you all soon .
Love-cass
kids are so funny...where do they come up with this stuff?
That's a cute idea. I love how kids think!
I love it! Kimball loves his favorite babysitter much more than me as well so don't feel bad. Every time we leave she picks him up and he just says "bye mommy" and waves with this tone in his voice that's like "you can leave now please!"
Post a Comment