Saturday, December 8, 2007
Spider man
Kimball got some cool new Spider man pajama's and he loves them. He asks to wear them every night. He is so funny, we always catch him standing on his stool looking at himself in the mirror when he has them on. He has his own little imaginary spider man fights while standing in front of the mirror. They usually involve the lion and tiger you see in his hands. He has a great imagination. Oh ya, there is a random, cute picture of Kate in there holding on of Kimball's fierce lions.
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
So I fully stole some of your pictures so I had some to put up on my myspace page, hope you don't mind. I love the spide pajamas. Such a cutie! He looked like he really enjoyed making that gingerbread house to. How long has that lasted? I can see him sneaking little candies off of it everyonce in awhile.
Post a Comment