Sunday, December 16, 2007

Playground fun


Cort insisted that I put this video on here. He dies laughing every time he sees it. I think it is so sad, but I must admit I do giggle a little. Poor little Kimball.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my gosh Heather I am dying laughing, that is HILARIOUS, though a little sad, so so funny!!!

The Murrishes said...

Oh Heather!! This is sad and funny at the same time. Your kiddos are BEAUTIFUL! (of course!) I'm glad you guys have a blog so I can peek in on you from time to time!
I just started a blog too, but I have to send you an email invite. Could you let me know what your email address is so I can send you an invite? kedlyo@hotmail.com
Love ya,
Keddi

Unknown said...

Cort. You win for child abuse video of the year. Thats hilarious.