Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving

Kimball's idea of helping mom cook some things before we left for St. George. He is so much fun!

Kate is already way too cool for us.


Kate loves her Aunt Holly!

The Girls!!




Cort getting a dance in with mom. He always knows how to have fun.


We had a great time this Thanksgiving in St. George. We were able to go and see a live Nativity show. It was really neat, and really cold.

3 comments:

Denise said...

wish we could have been down there with you guys, looked like you had fun!

Harn's said...

I am going to have to steal some of those pictures. Thanks again for getting me out there. I had so much fun, you and Cort always make me laugh. I miss you guys and the kiddles!!

Lynne said...

Those children are beautiful!! Glad to see you have a blog too.
Aunt Lynne