
I had to go run some errands during the kids nap time and Cort, the great husband he is agreed to stay at home with the kids. When I came home about an hour later I enquired about Kate and if she had slept the entire time I was gone. He ensured me that she didn't make a peep. About ten minutes later I checked on her and this is what I see. Chocolate all over her mouth and bink. I looked at Cort and he smiled at me saying, "What, she slept didn't she?" She was all to happy for just waking up, now I know what is really going on when I leave. 
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Too much chocolate
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Chocolate? Works for me!
Heather, she is SOOOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment