Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween happenings

We had a lot of fun this year with all of the Halloween happenings, the pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving and lots of Halloween parties and trick or treating. The kids were so excited about it all, I was asked every day if it was time to carve pumpkins, or go trick or treating. It wasn't so cute after a couple of days when the pleading began on October 5th.

The pumpkin patch.

Kate really liked her pumpkin, she played with it everyday until we carved it.


Kate was pretty upset that she didn't get to be a pirate just like her brother. This is what she really wanted to be, but we loaned it to a friend.

The pirate and a ladybug

Kate got a kitty painted on her face at our ward trunk or treat.

Kimball with crazy eyes, and his friend Phoenix.

This is the only shot I could get of Kate holding still.

I don't even ask anymore. This is what happens when I ask him to stand still for a picture.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Sooooooooooo cute! Give Kimball & Kate hugs from Granma Batch please-

Megan and Keli'i said...

Your kids are so dang cute, Heather.

Melissa said...

I love their Halloween costumes! So, so cute! That's funny that Kate wanted to dress up like her brother :)