Saturday, September 12, 2009

Expecting!!!!!!!!!!!

No, not me, my sister Holly. We are so excited to let everyone know that Holly is expecting a baby girl on Thanksgiving day!!

5 comments:

stephanie said...

i'm glad you posted a pic since your sis won't. she looks great, doesn't even have a big bump yet...

The Murrishes said...

Oh fine Holly! Hide the belly :)
I can't wait for more pics!!
Hezzy, the kiddos are SO DANG CUTE!!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hooray for Holly! If only I could ever see her...and she only lives like two miles away!

Wierd Science said...

That's awesome!!! We are so excited for her!!! Wish we lived a little closer to all the action. How are you guys?? Looks like you've been keeping busy. Love and Miss you!


Shawna, Andrew and Ellie

Melissa said...

I'm glad I got to see your blog Heather - - so cute! I saw the title of this post and thought...wow, she sure is hiding it well. You had me going for a minute :)