Sunday, September 7, 2008

Craziness


We have been very busy around here and have not been able to update the blog. In the last two weeks we have moved, been sick, and been out and about. New pictures will be posted as soon as we find the cord that does the uploading from our camera.

5 comments:

MRS. PaX said...

Hey Heather! I didn't know you folks moved! Yikes! Where have I been? How are things going/

The Hardy's said...

we have the same blog background. i got your call the other day, but no number followed, actually my phone didn't even ring. call me again, i want to talk to you. what the? you moved?

Nancy said...

Heather, that chihuahua looks like I feel! Hope you are all feeling better. Love you!

Harn's said...

Didn't we have a dog that looked like that?

Brenna said...

blog girl! we are missing you!