Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We all scream for ice cream




After family night this week we had ice cream cones. This was the first for Katelyn and she thought it was the best thing ever. As for Kimball, he would live on the stuff if we let him. Ice cream is usually one of the first things he asks for in the morning, after cereal and milk.

7 comments:

Brenna said...

your kiddos are too cute hez!

Gina said...

I can just hear Kimball asking for that breakfast of champions. That is, perhaps, the cutest thing ever.

Harn's said...

I can't believe how much they look alike in these pictures. Little Miss Katelyn's hair is getting so long. I miss you guys, come see me!

hawkins said...

YUM! Rite aid has the best ice cream ever1 :)

Nancy said...

Okay, I can't stand it. They are both too cute! Love you guys!

The Hardy's said...

wow, the kids are getting so big! i haven't checked blogs in awhile, the picture of cort with the snake gave me the heebegeebees. we love your family!!

MRS. PaX said...

Your daughter has those big blue beautiful eyes!! Heather, your kids are beautiful!!