Monday, July 21, 2008

Park City

The kids and I went to Utah for a little vacation and to spend time with family. My niece Calista had a softball tournament in Park City, and she is such a stud. It was amazing seeing the size of the girls at the 10 and under level. They are beasts, I swear. Half of them were the same height as me! And don't forget I am like 6'3!! Just kidding. It was a lot of fun. I am on a mission now to convince Cort that we need to move there because it is just so beautiful. I think the high while we were there was 85 degrees, heaven. We had a great time and missed Cort a ton. Only 2 more days until he returns!!!!!!!! Hooray!!
Photobucket
Calista in action.
Photobucket
The Kimball's
Photobucket
The infamous lobster. We couldn't get Kate away from this pool toy!
Photobucket
Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Winter's house.

0 comments: