Today is the love of my life's birthday. Cort is such an amazing guy and I am so blessed to have him as my husband, best friend and father of our children. Since we have been married Cort has been going non stop at schooling and is almost done with his master's degree. He has always worked very hard to provide for us while taking a full load of units and I don't know how he does it all a lot of the time. He loves me and our children and we can't get enough of him. We couldn't ask for a better man in our lives. He is my sunshine. I am so in love with my handsome husband and my love only grows stronger each day that I get to be with him.
Cort is a great father and the best wrestle buddy any boy could want.
He is a great dancer and has some signature moves.For those who attended our wedding, can you forget the M.J. moves? I think not!(Ask him to show you the rotisserie sometime, it's classic.)
He knows how to have fun and make us smile.

I love you Cort, and always will. Now hurry up and get back from Africa!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Happy Birthday Cort!!!!!!!!
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Cort!! Oh how we love and miss the Bacigalupi fam...
Happy Birthday Cort! I'm excited for you Heather that He'll be home soon!
Chris has only been gone 2 days and he'll be home tomorrow and I'm totally missing him.
Post a Comment