Aunt Holly sent Kimball some cool Batman p.j's for his birthday, and he hasn't taken them off since they arrived. I know, yikes! There is a cape attached and he runs around the house looking back to make sure that his cape is fluttering.He also has cute little conversations with Robin and yells, "To the Batcopter!" I love little boys!!!

Sunday, April 6, 2008
What is it with boy's and capes?
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this little guy, he is such a stinken cutie. I can't wait tell Ezra can meet him now that he is a little older! I am so glad he liked the pj's, sorry Spiderman!! Give them both kisses, Kate and Kimball that is!
Heather, I saw your blog on Tiffany's. This post brought back memories of Aaron 2 years ago. He got those exact same pj's for christmas and would do those exact same things with them. He would constantly run looking backwards trying to make sure he was flying! (kind of like a dog chasing his tail, but still cute)
Your kids are adorable!! Kind of like their parents:)
Aunt Lynne
Post a Comment