Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Going Private

Hey family and friends. We are having fun with the blog and staying connected. We would like to continue to stay close. In two weeks we are going to put a password on our blog so if you’d like to continue to receive updates send me your e-mail address. This will add privacy and still allow us to stay connected.

Thanks

9 comments:

hawkins said...

Hi Heather, my email is iamhalfbreed@hotmail.com

o said...

kimrik@hotmail.com


ps i havent seen you guys in forever...we need to make something happen soon!

Cortney said...

Cort and Heather,
Steven and I just found your blog! We'd love to keep in touch.

mrsrusseller@gmail.com

The Murrishes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Murrishes said...

Hi Hez! It's Keddi. We'd like to be on your invite list: murrishes@gmail.com
I heard you're coming to AZ this week...I hope we get to see you!

Lynne said...

Please include me!! moomamiller@hotmail.com
Aunt Lynne

stephanie said...

Hey Heather - it's Holly's friend Stephanie. I check your blog every once in a while and I'd love to get on your list! My email is winters_10@hotmail.com
Thanks!

bretandjulie said...

Does it freak you out when you find out how many of us are watching you? Would love to be able to keep in touch.
julie.d.harrison@gmail.com Are you coming to Phoenix for a baptism? We're not too far from John.

kahnfam said...

kaylain00@yahoo.com