Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Exciting Things

Kate is getting so big. This is how we find her now, standing up in her crib, usually with a big grin. Now that she is mobile she doesn't like to sit still for a minute. Her latest trick besides standing up in her crib is clapping, she's so cute.

Kate love's to ride on this little car, and Kimball enjoys navigating their trips around the house.

This is not just a picture of Kimball's eyeball, though it can't really be seen, his eye is actually stuck like this due to a lovely piece of gum that daddy gave him. He came out of his room at nap time very concerned about not being able to blink. We had to remind him that you don't chew gum with your eyes.

2 comments:

Denise said...

That eye is hilarious! Erik had given Kimball a piece of gum on the way to the airport last week. He fell asleep in the car and I totally forgot about it. He was standing up on my lap on the plane flirting with everyone when I noticed he had a 3 inch line of dried knotty gum stuck in a diagnol across his neck. It took me 2 days to get it completely removed and his neck was so red from my picking and scrubbing at it! kids are so funny!

Harn's said...

That is so freaken funny. I can just imagine him coming out all worried. I am still laughing. He is so stinken cute.