

Yesterday Kimball and I were playing in the living room when sweet, little Kate came crawling around the corner with an empty Tylenol bottle in her mouth like it was her pacifier. We thought it was funny because she continued to suck on it for about ten minutes, without missing a beat.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Pacifier?
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Heather!!
I've decided Kate should come and stay with us for a while. We already get along famously, I think she'd be alright with it. :)
She is the most darling little thing ever.
Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to you--it's been a hectic week. We'll talk Monday!
I love this!!! She is so funny and way too cute! She has so many new tricks since the last time we saw her! We need to get together again soon!
Hey Heather! It was great hearing from you. I can't believe your kids are so big. They are adorable! I hope everything is going well for you guys.
Heather!! She is SO gorgeous!! I can't believe how big Kimball is! Wow!! So glad I found your blog! Hope all is well and congrats on your cute growing family!!
Kate is so big now. They grow so fast. Adorable kids! Hope all is well. Isn't the blog world fun? Tiffany
Post a Comment