Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's been a while!

A lot has happened in our lives since the last post. Unfortunately I have not downloaded any pictures from my camera in about six months, so I will post some soon. Some new things that are happening with us.

* Katelyn turned 3 in June.

* Kimball started Kindergarten, and loves it.

* We bought our first home. Ya! Visitor's are always welcome.

* We are expecting another little girl by January 6th! We are excited and nervous about
this all at the same time.

That's been our lives in a very condensed version. More to come soon.

3 comments:

Harn's said...

It's about time you posted again. I always look to see if there are new pictures of the kiddles or your little tummy! Need to come see you guys soon! Love You

Carroll B said...

SO Awesome on all accounts! I am so glad that you guys are doing so well, and congrats on the new baby! And the house that is so exciting we will definitely come and visit! Hope to talk to you soon! Love you guys

Chérie said...

I agree with Bugs, you need to post more. I want to see more/hear more about what is going on for you guys. LOVE YOU!