Seen and Heard: Kimball hiding in his closet with the door shut. I opened the door to find him with his scissors cutting Kate's doll's hair. Me: Kimball what are you doing? Kimball: Just giving the doll a hair cut. She needs a buzz just like me.
I guess I should just be glad that he wasn't cutting his sister's hair.
Heard: Kimball: Mom my nargins hurt! Me: Your what? Kimball: You know, my nargins. Me: You mean your noggin? Kimball: No mom, my nargins.(while pointing to his lower abdomen.)
I think you can figure out what he was trying to say. Thank you Caden for the information you supplied my son.
Seen and Heard: Kate standing by the front door knocking on it and saying over and over again, "Want Daddy-o."
Heard: While waiting for Cort to finish talking to someone at church Kimball saw a very large man. Kimball: Look mom, a snowman. Me: Kimball shhhh, that's not a snowman. Kimball: Yep, it's a snowman.
I was in tears laughing because he was so sweet and serious about his snowman sighting.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Seen and Heard
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Seriously a crack up you guys!! I love the snowman sighting at church!! Good to see you guys doing well!
-Shawna
Post a Comment