We love Christmas time with all of the pretty lights, the music and just the feel of this special time of the year. We were able to accomplish a lot this month. We made it to Disneyland, always fun, made a gingerbread house, sugar high, had a fun week up in Sacramento with the family, sledding, visited family in Fresno, more fun with cousins, a great Christmas and a fun couple of days after Christmas with family in Arizona, more fun with cousins. Now that things have settled down a little we are starting to pack for our big move in three weeks. 
Kimball was so excited about the "snow" at Disneyland. 
My cute family at Disneyland.
I am pretty sure that Kate had more fun painting her foot with frosting than actually decorating the house. 

Sledding with cousins.
Aunt Holly and Kate.
Uncle Ezra and Kimball.
Kate sledding down a hill on her bottom. She was bombing this hill by herself, and she wasn't going slow either. She's our fearless little girl. 
Kimball and Calista having too much fun.
Santa came to my Dad's house and read the grand kids a story. Kimball was so happy to see him and listened intently to every word that he spoke. 
Listening ever so carefully.
Our sweet little girl.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Christmas Festivities
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Adorable Kids!
Very sweet! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! Everyone is growing up so fast. Where are you guys moving to?? I'm going to do some more reading- you probably talk about it(sorry I've been so bad.) Thanks for the invite again! I'm glad I got back in. It's taken a while for my internet here to get up and stay working. Have a good move-good luck with everything! Wish we could help!
-Shawna
That was such a fun trip! Miss you guys =(
Post a Comment