Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our little Katelyn

Kate has just been getting way to big too fast. She is such a little fire cracker. She is very independent and loves doing everything that Kimball does. This little miss has the most ear piercing scream you will ever hear, and thinks she runs our little family. I mean who doesn't enjoy being woken up at 5 every morning to a cute voice yelling MAMA, MAMA, MAMA, until someone comes to get her. Once she is awake, so is everyone else in the house, she is not yet capable of making her voice quiet. We love Kate and her wiggly buns, sassy and sweet personality, and her cute little face.



Princess in pj's.

Kate at her friend Malia's tutu birthday party. So much fun!

She is so darn cute, look how big that backpack is on her.

1 comments:

Harn's said...

She is so pretty. I can't wait to see her sassy buns. Getting too big way to fast and I don't get to see them enough! Give her and Kimball kisses