Kimball started going to a preschool class two weeks ago. He only goes one day a week for three hours, but I miss him when he's gone. I keep telling him to stop getting bigger, but the response I get is "I am getting bigger", followed by the flexing of some pretty huge muscles. When I picked him up from school last week I asked him if he had eaten all of his lunch. His reply was, "No, but one boy got a soda in his lunch. What a lucky boy!" I couldn't help but giggle and agree with him. I started to think about the days at lunch when the trading of lunch items began for the stuff your mom would never buy. I was always the kid with nothing good to trade, apples, carrots, squished pb&j, and real fruit juice weren't hot items. 

Saturday, October 18, 2008
Kimball's first day of Preschool
Posted by
The Bacigalupi's
at
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awe Hez isnt it horrible when they seem to be growing so fast and you want them to stop!!! Hailee is already in Kindergarten and it breaks my heart. I had to put her on the bus this last week for the first time and I barely held back the tears!
Post a Comment